Start a Return/Exchange:
- You have 30 days from your order date to initiate a return/exchange. Go here to initiate a return.
How Do I Get The Return Label:
- You will generate your own label or ship the product at your local post office to your designated return address given to you via email.
- If you product is covered by warranty or defect, we will send you a return label.
- Clients are responsible for bearing the return label cost unless the product is covered under warranty or defect.
Return Shipping Damage:
Securely pack items when returning. If available, please use original packaging. Damage during return shipping will void your return.
Damages and Issues:
- Initiate a return/exchange here and mark item as damaged.
- If you are past the 30-day return period, your damage will not be covered unless you have purchased extended warranty.
- We'll assess the photos/videos of the issue and offer a replacement or component.
Custom Production Items:
Customized items are non-refundable. Any products that have been customized or their customizations cannot be refunded due to their custom nature.
Contact us if you haven't received your package within 60 business days for a full refund. We're not responsible for packages sent to incorrect addresses.
Once your return is approved, expect the refund in 3-10 business days. It may take your bank a few days to process this.
All merchandise returns not due to manufacturer defect are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. You may also be subject to fees if our return policy are not followed.
All fixtures come with a warranty for manufacture defects up to 30 days. Contact us with evidence for replacement. Extended warranties are available.
Extended warranty covers 12, 36, or 60 months periods for your product. We ship a free instant replacement to ensure your business/home has no downtime. Includes accident protection, manufacture protection, and component protection. Accident protection covers any damage that causes the product to be inoperable. Manufacturer protection resolves any manufacturer defects. Component protection ensures the body and standard components are fully warrantied should any damage happen (does not include light bulbs).
In the event of damage, contact our customer support team and we will send you a replacement.